Strange fios TV occurances
Robert145

I called fios tech support but unfortunately he was even more baffled and had no answer. The reason I called was because I turned the tv on the other day around 4:14PM EST. The program I was watching was a soap opera that was suppose to be on around 1:00PM. I brought up the program listing and it said OPRAH, which it should have since it was 4:00PM. As I looked up to the right at the PIP while the program manager was still active, it described what I was watching (the title) as "Who wants to be millionaire". This has been happening quite a bit lately. Also, Im still getting audio cut-outs and video freeze from time to time. I hope for what Im paying (140.00+ a month), they actually figure this stuff out some day. PS- and no, I wasnt replaying the DVR by mistake. Give me a little credit. I dont watch soap operas.

0 Likes
Re: Strange fios TV occurances
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I have on occasion (rarely) seen this "time warp" on my 7216.  Don't know the cause but usually switching channels (at least twice to clear the buffers) seems to return me to a normal space time continuim.  Admittedly, both scary (the first time) and annoying.  Hopefully 1.7 (whatever sub version they release) will fix, but not holding my breath.

0 Likes