Sub-account holders - FIOS TV Online
Nu-Nu

I have 4 sub-accounts and one is trying to subscribe to STARZ online; two already have HBO Go. Verizon reps are saying they should not have been able to sign up for HBO Go and need my user information each time to watch STARZ.

What's the point of having sub accounts if I have to provide my user info each time? Does anyone experienced this? 

0 Likes
Re: Sub-account holders - FIOS TV Online
PJL
Master - Level 3
 How are the sub-accounts configured?  Have you configured it with this option: "This sub-account can access FiOS TV Online."?  You can check this on your MyVerizon under Internet, Manage Subaccounts under Account Actions.
0 Likes
Nu-Nu

Yes, they all were configured for FIOS TV Online.

0 Likes
DerekH_NJ

Truly, one of the the dumbest things I've heard! 

One of my sub-accounts was trying to watch Homeland on Showtime, and got a message that they couldn't watch any programs with content past PG.  I spent several hours, with different Fios Reps, on different days, trying to troubleshoot a problem that they have determined is not a problem, at all.  So then what the heck were you troubleshooting? 

"... to watch Fios TV Online with full access you need to use the primary account as sub account will not have full access."

I need no fiction in my life!

0 Likes