Sub-account

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Sub-account

Message 1 of 5
(1,511 Views)

How do I activate a cable sub-account for a roommate?  When he tries to access cable, he gets a message that I, as the account holder, need to go to a tools menu.  Where is this?  On the app?  Online?  Can't find it.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor I Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: Sub-account

Message 2 of 5
(1,456 Views)

I don't beleive oyu can make sub accounts anymore. It's been a couple years now.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(1,334 Views)

having same problem.  SO AGGREVATED.  Under My Verizon--Profile I can see my family's sub accounts and it plainly says:

Sub Accounts

Sub Account holders can watch TV shows and movies through the internet and mobile app.

I miss Comcast.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(567 Views)

If you have VZ mobile and Fios, - move mouse over "Account" - move mouse over "Home" ( don't click) - then click settings overview under "Settings". I think this needs to be done under the main account.  Just added an a sub account 

Tried to add through manage tv -parental controls, but kept getting redirected to main fios page

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 5 of 5
(560 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.