Sub-account
TCNOW

How do I activate a cable sub-account for a roommate?  When he tries to access cable, he gets a message that I, as the account holder, need to go to a tools menu.  Where is this?  On the app?  Online?  Can't find it.

0 Likes
Re: Sub-account
Seeker1437
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't beleive oyu can make sub accounts anymore. It's been a couple years now.

poodlemom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

having same problem.  SO AGGREVATED.  Under My Verizon--Profile I can see my family's sub accounts and it plainly says:

Sub Accounts

Sub Account holders can watch TV shows and movies through the internet and mobile app.

I miss Comcast.
0 Likes
jimmyf19631
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you have VZ mobile and Fios, - move mouse over "Account" - move mouse over "Home" ( don't click) - then click settings overview under "Settings". I think this needs to be done under the main account.  Just added an a sub account 

Tried to add through manage tv -parental controls, but kept getting redirected to main fios page

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes