Sync Issue
rageca

If I have two TVs playing the same show, why are they not playing the same thing?  One set is always just ahead/behind the other?  It is very annoying to hear an "echo" while watching.   Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Sync Issue
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have quantum, the VMS has the tuners and IPC has to get info via IP from vms

0 Likes
PooPines

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand that response. I have the same issue. I have the most up to date quantum gateway equipment. What can I do? I want to have a Super Bowl party and have people in two rooms, but there is like a 4 second delay from one room to the other.

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@PooPines wrote:

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand that response. I have the same issue. I have the most up to date quantum gateway equipment. What can I do? I want to have a Super Bowl party and have people in two rooms, but there is like a 4 second delay from one room to the other.

The main box VMS1100 has a digital tuner in it and fed from a RF signal. The small client boxes get their signal from the VMS through IP (Internet Protocol). There is nothing that you can really or update. That just is how it works. 

0 Likes