Switch Account

Sync Issue

Contributor rageca
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(394 Views)

If I have two TVs playing the same show, why are they not playing the same thing?  One set is always just ahead/behind the other?  It is very annoying to hear an "echo" while watching.   Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(366 Views)

If you have quantum, the VMS has the tuners and IPC has to get info via IP from vms

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor PooPines
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(206 Views)

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand that response. I have the same issue. I have the most up to date quantum gateway equipment. What can I do? I want to have a Super Bowl party and have people in two rooms, but there is like a 4 second delay from one room to the other.

Gold Contributor I Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 4 of 4
(183 Views)

@PooPines wrote:

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand that response. I have the same issue. I have the most up to date quantum gateway equipment. What can I do? I want to have a Super Bowl party and have people in two rooms, but there is like a 4 second delay from one room to the other.

The main box VMS1100 has a digital tuner in it and fed from a RF signal. The small client boxes get their signal from the VMS through IP (Internet Protocol). There is nothing that you can really or update. That just is how it works. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.