TCL 6 Series & New Fios Voice Remote????
parker81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else having issues trying to get the new Fios Voice remote to pair with the 2018 TCL 6 series TV? I have the new Fios TV One (which is pretty awesome overall) but for some reason I can’t program the Fios Voice remote to control the power, volume, input on the TCL 6 series TV.

I’ve tried the auto program, and it says it was successful, but it doesn’t actually work. Also tried to manually program the remote and selected a bunch of different TLC models (because the 6 series isn’t an option) but I can’t get that work either.

If anyone has a solution or a work around I’d realmy appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: TCL 6 Series & New Fios Voice Remote????
parker81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems the latest update fixed this - so the remote works fine now. Now I’m

just having the same HDR issue that everyone else is having with the mini boxes. 

0 Likes
ssiano68

Nothing has worked for me. Update didn't work if there was one. I have the TCL 6 series 55R625. Bought from Best Buy. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Verizon trying everything imaginable. Reset the Fios box and reprogrammed the remote 5 separate times. Manually put in the Model code (55R525) which came up as an option in the Manual Setup option. Still didn't work. I just got this TV and the new Fios One TV and Fios Voice Remote. Everything is brand new. Fios techs were so sure that it was compatible that they sent me a new Box because they thought it had to be a bad Box. Got the new Box same story. What TCL TV do you have and when did you get an update. Was it a TCL update or a Fios Voice Remote update?

0 Likes
Shortcake1

On the Tcl  tv go to setting click on system go to control other devices click on 1 touch I hope this work I just found out and both tcl and fios voice are working 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes