Switch Account

TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER

Message 1 of 6
(32,934 Views)

Can someone please give me an actual phone number to call for FIOS Technical support.  I find it crazy that it isn't easily available on the website and I have been looking for it on the site for over 5 minutes.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER

Message 2 of 6
(32,917 Views)

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 3 of 6
(32,913 Views)

@eheqjff wrote:

Can someone please give me an actual phone number to call for FIOS Technical support.  I find it crazy that it isn't easily available on the website and I have been looking for it on the site for over 5 minutes.

You have to call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966). Just follow the promps for tech support.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 6
(32,910 Views)

Trust me, you're better off using the Chat feature or posting in the Verizon Direct Forum on the DSLReports website than you are getting involved in the FiOS telephone support circle of hell. It's an exercise in futility. 

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 5 of 6
(32,876 Views)

I have had good luck with twitter support as well.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 6 of 6
(19,752 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the board that best matches the subject of your message. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.