TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
knishi2411

I've been trying to cancel my phone and TV line and just keep the internet with you guys for over a month.  Now  I am thinking about canceling my service with you guys.  One of therepresentative said they can't disconnect the phone line because I had to get my phone ported out from time warner. But  I kept telling them my phone was already disconnected with them so there is nothing to port out.  He said he was going to get it taken care of and my phone and TV line should be disconnected the following week but he totally lied and nothing was disconnected.  So I called another representative and he was the RUDEST REPRESENTATIVE I've encountered.  He was getting frustrated because he couldn't port out my phone line and he kept saying there is nothing he could do about it but wait for time warner to disconnect.  So I told him I've already waited 1 month for this to be resolved and I am not going to wait because I dont want to pay my bills for September and he raised his voice at me and told me to wait or call time warner again when i've already called them multiple time.  he  was extremely rude and I could tell he was watching TV or watching something on his phone while TRYING to help me out.  so finally after he went to go ask his boss what i could do about the situation, he said he'll schedule a follow up call from the elite team on Friday (which was last week).  I waited till Friday but never got a follow up call. It is virtually impossible to get a hold of a supervisor.  When I tried calling your number I was told that complaints could not be filed over the phone and that I must go to your website. 

0 Likes
Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi knishi2411,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes