TIME WARP ON MY HD DVR BOX
astroman

Here is an odd problem.

While watching a football game on my downstairs TV, while it was in the 4th quarter, I went to my TV upstairs and turned on the STB and the same game was in the 3rd quarter. To my knowledge the DVR was not set to record anything. How can 2 TV's feeding off of the same line in 2 different rooms not be showing the same picture.

Verizon replaced the box and it is still happening. It is a random occurrence. Does not happen all the time and I can't figure out a common issue.

It happened this morning on a 3rd box. We were watching the local news and realized that it was 7:15 and the today show was not on. When the local news came back after a commercial the time on the TV screen said 6:16 AM when in fact the correct time was 7:15.

This is happening on 2 different TV's among 3 different STB's all HD DVR boxes. To the best of my knowledge no DVR functions at any time were set to record.

0 Likes
Re: TIME WARP ON MY HD DVR BOX
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

sounds like the dvr had been paused at some point. Doesnt need to "record" to have been paused. Next time it happens, try hitting FF to see if it will go to the current time.

I've had something simiar happen a couple of times, but mine was caused  by my cat. lol  She likes to sleep on the remote and keeps stepping on the pause button. Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes