TNT (551 & 51) Freezing, Pixelating, and No Sound Randomly!
RacingGirl14
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since around noon today when I first turned on TNT to watch the Nascar race and pre-race show the channel has constantly been freezing, pixeling and having no sound.  It happens multiple times a minute.  I'm not having this problem with any other channel and I haven't received any other errors or problems from either of my two boxes, so I know it's the channel and not my boxes.  What's going on and when will this be fixed!?!?

Re: TNT (551 & 51) Freezing, Pixelating, and No Sound Randomly!
Justin46
Legend

@RacingGirl14 wrote:

Since around noon today when I first turned on TNT to watch the Nascar race and pre-race show the channel has constantly been freezing, pixeling and having no sound.  It happens multiple times a minute.  I'm not having this problem with any other channel and I haven't received any other errors or problems from either of my two boxes, so I know it's the channel and not my boxes.  What's going on and when will this be fixed!?!?

No clue. Since this is a customer-helping-customer forum it is doubtful any of us can give you an answer.

Where are you located? Not happening here, although with the rain delay I did not watch 551 100% of the time until about 15 minutes ago (but each time I did go to 551 I did not see any problems).

Keller, TX 76248

RacingGirl14
Enthusiast - Level 1

i'm right outside of Boston.  I tried giving Verizon a call, but they were useless...as usual.  I know it's happening for other people too from reading on other forums.

Justin46
Legend

@RacingGirl14 wrote:

i'm right outside of Boston.  I tried giving Verizon a call, but they were useless...as usual.  I know it's happening for other people too from reading on other forums.

All up in your area? Like I said, I am not seeing it here in Texas.

Keller, TX 76248

Maxxgold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's freezing in my area as well. I live in Virginia Beach, Va. It's annoying as hell.

0 Likes
Maxxgold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found a work around. If you have an xbox 360 you can use that. Just turn it on and click on fios tv listings. Just go to channel 551 and it has no problems. I'm watching it now and it's perfect. I'm wondering if somehow this is a problem with the fios box.

0 Likes
Marylandwatcher

I've had this problem for months.  Gets bad, then worse.  I live in MD.  No one has any idea how to fix??

0 Likes
HightstownGirl

I have been having this same problem for months. I keep thinking TNT is going to fix the issue. We are in the Hightstown/East Windsor area.

0 Likes
chardver

I get the same thing in Ashburn, VA. Its most annoying. Although when 551 is frozen 51 still works....have the Cisco 435 DVR box.

0 Likes