Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

TNT and TBS will not activate on amazon fire stick

COneill834
Contributor
Contributor

TNT and TBS will not activate on amazon fire stick

Message 1 of 2
(5,038 Views)

I have the amazon fire stick second generation. Up until a few days ago, I have had no problems activating programs. The tnt and tbs app had been working fine. Then one day I saw that I was in "preview" mode for the shows that I had been watching, and that  I needed to sign in in order to view everything on those channels. I tried to activate following all the instructions as I have before, and although the computer/tablet said that the activation went through, I would get a message on the fire stick to "try again", or it would go back to whatever I was trying to watch, still prompting me to sign in.

I have tried to use different browsers. I have cleaned the cache, cleared the data, uninstalled, reinstalled. I tried on a fresh fire stick...all with the same results. If anyone has any ideas as to what the problem is or how I can fix this, please let me know. I am so frustrated with this and out of idea's as to what to do next. Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
DanK63
Contributor
Contributor

Re: TNT and TBS will not activate on amazon fire stick

Message 2 of 2
(3,648 Views)

We are having the same problem. Did you get a solution?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title