4 REPLIES 4
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(930 Views)

Just one or all?

What model?

Does Internet work?

Was it running ok and just stopped or rebooted?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 3 of 5
(892 Views)

Usually the 0 display means that the STB is not activated. Download the Verizon In Home Agent Software and see if the STB is listed and try the troubleshooter. If that does not work call Verizon tech support.

Contributor psumom
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(157 Views)

I had the same problem and my box is a new one to replace a non-working box. I went to the My Verizon app and followed the instructions to activate a set top box. It takes a while but it worked.

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(151 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios