Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

TV Boxes not getting new TV Guide

asvec
Contributor
Contributor

TV Boxes not getting new TV Guide

Message 1 of 3
(604 Views)

I have 3 set-top boxes in my house, one of which is a DVR. A couple months ago the onscreen tv-guide was switched to a newer version. The new version works on the DVR perfectly fine, but not on the other two set top boxes in the house. The guide will come up but will show data not found for the selected channel. Every week or so the the guide will start working but within 24 hours of it working, it will go back to saying program data not found. Any idea what is causing this? I've gone through all the online stuff to reset the boxes and I've also reset the router multiple times. Any help would be apprecieated.

2 REPLIES 2
Karl_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: TV Boxes not getting new TV Guide

Message 2 of 3
(558 Views)

I'm sorry for the guide trouble, but we can help out.  I've sent you a private message to get more information so we can assist.  Please get back to me when you're able.  Thanks!

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

asvec
Contributor
Contributor

Re: TV Boxes not getting new TV Guide

Message 3 of 3
(503 Views)

I followed your link in the PM and even sent you one back. No respone from anyone at verizon whatsoever. Terrible customer service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title