TV Caller ID Display
Marshallc1

My caller ID Display on TV'"s does not work and I don't have an hour to spend on the phone trying to get it corrected again.  Please repair!

0 Likes
Re: TV Caller ID Display
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
mrtalent101

Hi. I'm also having the same issue with my TV's. Would you also be able to take a closer look into that as well??

0 Likes
StevenSilk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this issue as well.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I've found that disabling, rebooting set top box and resetting router and all the other suggestions don't really matter unless you've lost power. Then when the power comes back on just disable, then just enable and wait 48 hours or many times less, you will get the TV caller ID again. However, many times the caller ID stops working a few or several times and then comes back without doing anything. If you have call waiting and you want to check if you're getting TV caller ID, call your own landline number and look to see if it appears on yourTV.  If  not try, a couple more times to see if it appears. Many times it will reappear after a few times of doing this.

Holly

0 Likes