Switch Account

TV Guide. Actor names keep disappearing.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: TV Guide. Actor names keep disappearing.

Message 11 of 14
(575 Views)

It looks like someone has posted this issue on the Idea Exchange here.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 12 of 14
(540 Views)

"Plans are in works to include art, cast, crew and other info related to the movie. Thanks for inquiring about this."

But this information was already ON there. Plans to add it?? How about you just keep what's already been there..there?

This morning, I see the actor info is back:

I wonder how long it will be there this time. 

Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 14
(517 Views)

Dear CandCGregory,

Thanks for your post.  This issue has been around for many, many months. I have spent a lot of time with Verizon Tech about this.  I have come to understand that Tech is at a loss when theissueis  software.  To make it worse, TV Guide (the company, I guess) is also in the mix.  I can not surmise if TV Guide provides a data base or complete software package to present the display.  What troubles me most is that the Guide fails to give us an adequate summary without the cast and it does not seem to me to be a major effort to be resolved.  The other troubling aspects of this is that VERIZON FIOS would allow this to continue for such a long period of time and also make it extremely difficult to obtain a coherent response from Tech.  What's going on?

At any rate, last Thursday, May 16, The MOVIE CAST (ACTORS) REAPPEARED ON THE THIRD LINE OF THE SCROLLABLE TV GUIDE DISPLAY. It has now been available for 3 continuous days !!!!!!!!

Viewing the movie entry complete with movie cast made it more clear than ever to me that the scrollable guide fails miserably whenever the info is not present. The cast info seems to call out "I BELONG HERE! PLEASE STOP REMOVING ME".

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 14
(482 Views)

10 days and the info still present.

Thank you Verizon

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.