Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Thanks for your post. This issue has been around for many, many months. I have spent a lot of time with Verizon Tech about this. I have come to understand that Tech is at a loss when theissueis software. To make it worse, TV Guide (the company, I guess) is also in the mix. I can not surmise if TV Guide provides a data base or complete software package to present the display. What troubles me most is that the Guide fails to give us an adequate summary without the cast and it does not seem to me to be a major effort to be resolved. The other troubling aspects of this is that VERIZON FIOS would allow this to continue for such a long period of time and also make it extremely difficult to obtain a coherent response from Tech. What's going on?
At any rate, last Thursday, May 16, The MOVIE CAST (ACTORS) REAPPEARED ON THE THIRD LINE OF THE SCROLLABLE TV GUIDE DISPLAY. It has now been available for 3 continuous days !!!!!!!!
Viewing the movie entry complete with movie cast made it more clear than ever to me that the scrollable guide fails miserably whenever the info is not present. The cast info seems to call out "I BELONG HERE! PLEASE STOP REMOVING ME".