TV Guide Format Issues
MrLee

Hi,

Following a software upgrade the format of my TV guide and menus etc on my DVR are all in the incorrent format. They're showing as 4:3 format rather than widescreen. The TV programmes themselves are okay, it's just the menus. I've tried resetting the box, changing the video format etc but nothing seems to work.

I'm not sure what the software update was for but it seems to have caused the issue. Does anybody else have this issue or know what to do to fix it??

I'm in the Tampa, FL region if that makes any difference...

Thanks.

Lee

0 Likes
Re: TV Guide Format Issues
matcarl
Master - Level 1

The menu size was incorrect before. You might remember, just about a month ago, your area got an upgrade that expanded the menus and everyone complained they were stretched out. They have now returned to the way they were. A future upgrade may bring them back to a true 16:9 aspect raio which is not what you just had.

0 Likes
Re: TV Guide Format Issues
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah, I received the 1.7.1 release last night in Tampa too and see that the guide has reverted back to the 4:3 format.  I saw a lot of complaints about the widescreen format of the guide and menus, but I actually preferred it.

0 Likes