Re: TV Guide doesn't display in IE 10....
PJL
Master - Level 3

@eljefe wrote:

By a brand new profile I assume you mean a new sub account.  I tried that, signed in with new account, and no difference.

No , I meant a new Windows user profile (a new Windows user added to the PC).

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

TNS_2....

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I've specifically tried all those steps and none helped.  However, this morning when I started at myverizon.com, or www22.verizon.com/, I was re-drected to http://entertainment.verizon.com/  .  I'd never seen that link before.  When  I navigated to the TV listings from that home page guess what...they worked!  And in both IE 10 and Firefox and with no other changes to my system.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the problem doesn't re-surface, but for now I'm considering that Verizon made a change to the website that has propagated to the server I connect to and that the problem is solved.

PJL....

I misunderstood your last suggestion and didn't get to try it before the problem seems to have solved itself.   Thanks again for your ideas in any case.

Regards

--eljefe

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@eljefe wrote:

PJL....

I misunderstood your last suggestion and didn't get to try it before the problem seems to have solved itself.   Thanks again for your ideas in any case.

Regards

--eljefe

You're welcome.

This is an example of the many things about the Verizon web sites that bug me.  There is usually more than one site that you can enter to do the same thing, and they are not consistent in quality or reliability.  I never use a bookmark with a specific server URL (like what you used) to access MyVerizon.com because they're always changing the entry point, and sometimes the old entry point doesn't work quite right for some buried function (which is what I suspect you experienced when you entered via an old entry page).  I always use MyVerizon.com and then DNS simply resolves that web address to the current entry point that Verizon happens to be using on any given day.

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I'll keep that in mind if the problem re-appears.  Smiley Wink

0 Likes