TV Listings
dc991
Enthusiast - Level 2

This continues to be a problem for me.  I can't view my TV Listings through my Firefox browser.  I'm signed in, and I've tried to access it from a few different parts of the site.  For a while, any link to 'TV Listings' would take me to the main Guide page, but now I odn't even get that, I get:

Not Found

The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring page.

That was from this page

http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Services/MyServices.aspx#divTV

It sure would be nice to be able to check listings on something other than my phone.

0 Likes
Re: TV Listings
Hubrisnxs
Legend

what about internet explorer.  most of the verizon sites are optimized for IE   OR   have you updated your firefox?  the newer versions should get tv listings.

HOWEVER I have noticed that while i get my tv listings on the newest firefox, I can't manage my recordings using it, i have to use ie to manage recordings online/ 

0 Likes
theBigLebowski

Same problem here.  Was able to work around it by signing-in with my verizon.net userid (instead of verizon.com creds), i.e. use you verizon email address, not userid.  That way I got listings to be displayed, but my DVR is still unaccessible, but that has been an on and off problem since day 1.

0 Likes
dc991
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is getting super irritating.  I'm trying to post to this thread in Firefox and every time I 'post' it, all I see is a blank post.  Now I'm on IE to see if it's any different.

But I'm bumping this thread up 3 months later because I STILL can't see my TV Listings on this site, Firefox or IE, doesn't matter.  Any menu item I click on under My Verizon Services - TV takes me to the On Demand Flexview page.

https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/members/OnDemandHome.aspx

Sometimes I can get to the TV Overview page, but then clicking on any of the TV Listing options just takes me to the Flexview page.  I can only see my listings on my phone.  What gives?

0 Likes