Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yes going straight to TV. Yes tried different TV inputs. I've never seen the screen saver.
I have the remote programmed to turn off TV and STB simultaneously. I'll try manual mode next time. Does the STB actually turn off? or just goes to standby/screen saver?
BTW. Got a picture this morning @2160.
The STB never really turns off. There is always some form of screensaver coming out of it. You get to more or less choose, but it's between advertising or a time and date. Also be aware that when you set the box to 2160, EVERYTHING is upsampled to 2160 regardless of the source resolution. Some TV's have better scalers.
It worked four straight mornings until today.....no rhyme or reason. Nothing changed.
😦Does't make sense, unless there was some kind of update that took place between the Fios box or the TV you weren't aware of. There are probably more patches happening with the Guide, so you have to watch for that.