TV One seven tv's
Maryeo
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have seven TV's hooked to Quantum boxes, including one DVR. I ordered TV One boxes without the enhanced DVR service that I understand requires two of the TV  One boxes. Can one TV One box support six of the TV One minis?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TV One seven tv's
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Maryeo wrote:

We have seven TV's hooked to Quantum boxes, including one DVR. I ordered TV One boxes without the enhanced DVR service that I understand requires two of the TV  One boxes. Can one TV One box support six of the TV One minis?

The Quantum boxes and TV One have the same in home setup. One DVR server can feed up to four clients. Since you have seven TVs you will need two TV One servers and five mini clients. 

If you have seven Quantum boxes, then you must two servers in the house. Unless you have some digital adapters as well.

View solution in original post

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

The main FiOS ONE box can support up to five minis for a total of six TVs.  If you have more than six TVs, two main boxes are needed.

Enjoy.

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Maryeo wrote:

The Quantum boxes and TV One have the same in home setup. One DVR server can feed up to four clients. Since you have seven TVs you will need two TV One servers and five mini clients. 

If you have seven Quantum boxes, then you must two servers in the house. Unless you have some digital adapters as well.