Re: TV Picture and Sound
mikeroe2

Lots of pixelation in Carrollton as well.

0 Likes
Pappy13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can we please get a verizon representative to give an update? Just let us know you are aware of the issue and are working on it so that we don't have to individually contact support and tie up your phone lines?

texasbrit

same here in Keller, TX.

Been on hold for 45minutes waiting to talk to support.

0 Likes
flo43

I'm having the same problem in Plano, Tx.  Started about a week ago...was about 3-4 times in 4 hours and now  it happens about every 4-5 minutes often for 1-2 minutes per occurance.

0 Likes
dgrady33001

Same issues here in Flower Mound.  Tried contacting verizon support via internet, and support system reports unable to process my request.  Syetm is probably overloaded.  Then I called and stayed on hold for almost 45 minutes.  Technician told us that we had a service outage in our area and that techs are working on it.  When I told him the problem has been getting progressively worse over the last three days, he just gave me a ticket number.  Sounds like verizon doesnt care about the issues enough to get the right people working on it.  They wont adjust bill, so what do they care.  Time to start looking into time warner again

0 Likes
Pantz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was the 3rd post.  Am in Irving TX and TV seems to be working fine now for about 20 minutes.  Fingers crossed.

0 Likes
tank17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cheesehead from Flower Mound, have experienced same problem on all my sets, picture and sound breakup, Verizon frustrates me too much to try to contact a live person, will try tomorrow if problem persists.  Remember when we could talk to live people???

0 Likes