In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The TV one remote is supposed to light up when you pick it up. It was working and then it stopped. It still lights up when you press a key but not when you pick it up.
I had Verizon replace the first remote, and the new one worked for two days and now the motion sensor on it has also stopped working (will not light up when you pick it up).
My kids use the remote too so is there some key combination that turns this the motion sensor on and off that they could have pressed? Or is this new remote also defective too?
Solved! Go to Solution.
i have 4 and they all worked for a couple days and then stopped working. they light up when you press a button but not when you pick it up. very inconvenient when using in bed in the dark
quality control guys, come on now!
Thanks for the tip. Having called dozens of help desks during my career I should have known that one. It’s right up there with “unplug it and plug it back in.“
This remote light has me spoiled. Just about had a fit when I kept shaking it and it wouldn’t light up LOL