Switch Account

TV pixilating/blacking out

TV pixilating/blacking out

Contributor brit1
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(227 Views)

so channels on my TV started pixilating (sp) and blackouts that last about a second. Happened to both TVs and I checked plugs etc. After hours of trying to get help on verizon site I somehow got to a chat with someone. He said he restarted my boxes and when I checked all looked well, I felt so relieved and happy. Well needless to say when I just checked TV again I am getting pixilating again. How do I find out what is really the problem, no hope of talking to a tech?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 4
(197 Views)

@brit1 wrote:

so channels on my TV started pixilating (sp) and blackouts that last about a second. Happened to both TVs and I checked plugs etc. After hours of trying to get help on verizon site I somehow got to a chat with someone. He said he restarted my boxes and when I checked all looked well, I felt so relieved and happy. Well needless to say when I just checked TV again I am getting pixilating again. How do I find out what is really the problem, no hope of talking to a tech?

If it is happening on both TVs it is likely the ONT. I would schedule a tech visit to take a look.

Contributor brit1
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(166 Views)

thnx for input, how on earth do I find someone to get thru to and make an appt? So far all I get is automated responses Smiley Sad Is there a particular # that actually gets me thru to a human? thnx

Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 4 of 4
(152 Views)

Try contacting them via chat or use the VZ Direct forum at DSL Reports.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

Good Luck.

-----
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.