Tech Support - Example of Poor Customer Service
doc1949
Enthusiast - Level 3

On my way to the local train station on May 15 as I pulled out of my development, I noticed that one of the beige metal boxes that is a large FIOS box was wide open, the medal door was not shut. I had been told some time ago by a Verizon tech that the boxes, side by side, control every customer in the development that has FIOS. When I arrived at the train station, I called Verizon from my cell to alert them of this situation. Of course, after going thru the redundant prompts and being on hold for 20 minutes, I finally got a real person in tech support. He thanked me for calling and said that he would contact dispatch to have a local tech close the box. Well here it is 2 days later and you guessed it, the door is still wide open and all of the equipment inside is exposed to the elements!

From now, I won't waste my time!

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support - Example of Poor Customer Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support - Example of Poor Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello doc1949,

We haven't heard from you since the technician was sent out, so we're closing the support case for now. If you need us for anything else, feel free to respond in the public thread and we'll take care of you.

-Ben

0 Likes