Thank you FIOS Tech JavierC!
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey guys

It's so commonplace to see so many complaints about Verizon's sometimes poor customer service and I have suffered my fair share of it as well.  About 6 weeks ago, I added HBO and Cinemax to my account.  A couple of days later, I noticed the VOD for HBO and Cinemax wasn't working so I called into tech support to report the issue only to wind up losing HBO and Cinemax in the process (the channels were inadvertently shut off when they were trying to fix the issue).  Made many calls to tech and customer service in trying to get the issue resolved and get my services back and was bounced back and forth between the two departments like a hot potato.  Feeling frustrated and ready to eat my ETF to go back to either Direct TV or Comcast, I thought I would try pinging Verizon Support on Twitter and explain my issue.  JavierC (as well as his direct supervisor) worked very diligently to try to get to the root of my issue and now I can proudly say my issue has been resolved thanks to his hard work and "never give up until the problem is solved" attitude that he brought to the table.

So yeah as easy as it is to bash Verizon when they do something wrong, I wanted to take the time and give someone the kudos they really deserve for their hard work!  JavierC not only resolved my issue but he saved Verizon from losing a customer so I just wanted to say thank you Javier for showing that some people at Verizon really do care about their customers!