The Clock on FiOS Webstie's TV Listings Page is Not Updated
JacThomas

The clock on the TV Listings page of the Verizon FiOS website is still an hour behind. It says it's 7:06pm right now when in fact it is 8:06pm now. I would like to set up some DVR records from the website, but with the clock currently showing the wrong time and all the shows in the schedule shifted up by an hour, I can't be sure that the DVR will record the correct show. Is there an idea of when the clock will be set ahead an hour to the correct time? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: The Clock on FiOS Webstie's TV Listings Page is Not Updated
JacThomas

By the way, I'm in the Eastern time zone.

0 Likes
Billkai
My programming is off by 1 hour too
0 Likes
JacThomas

I spent a half-hour in Live Chat with acustomer service rep about this issue. I was asuured that the clock would be updated in a few minutes. That was four hours ago, and the clock is still wrong.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JacThomas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Billkai,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jilgen

I'm experiencing the same issue - is this an individual problem or is it network-wide? Will I need to open a support case?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jilgen,

0 Likes
ally11201

Same issue here - it's only an issue on my STB, not my main DVR box.  Please advise.

0 Likes
ElCeeSmith

I have had this same problem for more than year.    The website showed one hour behind the actual time.    Website:  8:07;  Actual time = 9:07 p.m.   The strange thing about this, is that the website recognizes that I'm logging in from Brooklyn NY, and yet the time does not reflect NYC time.    I called support about this last week and there were no answers given. 

0 Likes