Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
hi I have had the food one system for 2 months now. I have the gigabit connection. I was really excited about the food one because I live in an apartment and there in no way to run a wire into my bedroom. (I'm an electrician so I know how to run wire) but unfortunately my one moni in my room gets poor signal. It might be because everyone in this complex has WiFi so they are interfearing with each other. Anyway I considered buying the Google WiFi mesh routers. But they are expensive. So today I moved the router into my son's room and I plan on getting Ethernet cables for his Xbox and fios one mini.
So I have a few questions. First can I replace the xoaxil cable going from the splitter to the main media server with an Ethernet cable? And will that make a difference? And by putting my son's Xbox and fios mini box on Ethernet will that help fix my issue with my bedroom box having poor connection and jittering?