The "MATCH" -- Tiger vs. Phil
borbak1

I paid the $19.99 to Verizon FIOS for the Tiger?Phil golf match. Prior to committing, I contacted their Customer Serivce with a simple question......given that I had a function to attend yesterday afternoon, I would only be able to see two holes of play. I asked the Verizon rep if I would be able to DVR it or access it later last night or today.....he said yes but did not explain how......well, I have tried everything I know to find it to no avail...........any help out there??????

0 Likes
Re: The "MATCH" -- Tiger vs. Phil
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can’t DVR a PPV program but once you pay for it then it is usually under your My Stuff section of On demand for 24-48 hours. Once you rent something you can normally watch it as many times as you want for that time period. 

Although an event like a fight or sporting event might not give you that option. 

0 Likes
Re: The "MATCH" -- Tiger vs. Phil
Adrab2345

I had the same thing, I had to work.  It let me record it though.  But it turned out for not, being that BR streamed it for free.  All the other companies said they would issue refunds or credits.  Still haven't heard anything from verizon 

0 Likes