This Set-Top Box is Not Activated
Rick5472
Contributor - Level 2

I have 4 STB's.  One multiroom DVR, one HD DVR, one HD STB and one standard STB.  When I log into the Verizon FIOS Central website and under the My Verizon Services - TV- FIOS TV and select each STB in the drop down box it says This Set-Top Box is Not Activated or Your Set-Top Box details could not be retrieved.

How do I activate the STB's or get rid of these messages?  Does this mean activated for remot use or what?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: This Set-Top Box is Not Activated
hbic31
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem. I had my FiOS installed by a Verizon Tech on Jan 31.   I have one HD DVR and Two HD STBs.   The DVR and one of the STB says it's not activated and the other says no information about the box can be displayed.    If it was installed by the tech, why wasn't it activated.  And if not activated why can I watch TV, DVR a show?  There are some things i can't do that I'm told I should be able to do.  So what's the deal?

Is anyone going to answer these questions?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

If it's saying that it's not active, then you may want to open a chat support session by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the page, or by calling 1-800-VERIZON

0 Likes
hbic31
Enthusiast - Level 3

None of my problems have been resolved and there are far too many too list.  I've made numerous phone calls to Verizon support, everyone with No clue as to what the problem is.  Actually had one person say, very snottily,  "I don't know What you are Talking about."   

Last person I talked to two days ago was supposed to look into it and call me back, THAT DAY!  Never did.   So, I'm thinking I might have to cancel this service because the support and customer service is TERRIBLE!

0 Likes