Tips for when you hit the remote by mistake/Font size
darrellteri

1) Is there a way to increase the font size of the TV listings?

2) I am watching a recorded show and hit a button on  the remote by mistake and it stops the playing of the show.

Is there a quicker way of going back to the recorded show than having to go back through Menu, DVR and then scroll through to watch the show?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Tips for when you hit the remote by mistake/Font size
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

1)  This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

2) Yes, If you have the latest guide update and say you accidentally change to a TV channel while watching a recording you can press the LAST button on the remote to switch back to the recorded show

0 Likes
darrellteri

1) Thanks for the suggestion for the forum and I see that it is there already. Will they change it?

2) I must have the last update because I am unable to do hit last and go back to the recorded show. So how do I get the latest guide update?

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

1)  This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

2) Yes, If you have the latest guide update and say you accidentally change to a TV channel while watching a recording you can press the LAST button on the remote to switch back to the recorded show

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

1) doesn't mean that they will definitely change it. Make sure to vote on the idea. The more popular something is, the greater likelihood of it being adopted.

2) the update is nothing you can force to the box. We update certain areas at a time. You will know when it is update because the color scheme of the menu and guide will change.

0 Likes