To everyone with remote dvr problems
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Hello everyone,

At this point we have logged in a lot of the bugs you guys have been having and most of them are being worked through at this time.  If you are having problems activating the service or seeing your stb but not the features for it then we can most likely fix it for you right now(props to techman on this one).  However so we can apply a retroactive fix to everyone I do need to log in a few more examples to send up the chain.  So if you are still having a problem with the service please PM your info(first and last name on the account and the state you live in will be fine) so we can get this fixed up for you. 

TS

0 Likes
Re: To everyone with remote dvr problems
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Hey guys,

To everyone who PMd me i thank you for the information and the chance to assist.  You guys on this forum help us identify issues that people who dont use these forums have trouble getting fixed.  Im just letting you guys know that everyone who PMd has had their problems escalated if needed to the proper departments.  I am going to be out of the office until 12/23 at which time i should have updates for most peoples issues.  Ill still be popping on here to post but I wont have all of my resources at my disposal so not much I can do.  Have a nice day!

TS

0 Likes
Re: To everyone with remote dvr problems
FloridaFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

My remote-feature didn't work at the beginning - but when I checked it today, it worked just fine! Awesome! I have a Home Media DVR and a normal DVR and I can schedule recordings for BOTH individually (!!). I thought it would only be possible for the Home Media DVR. I might even upgrade my third receiver to a HD-DVR as well..

Keep up the good work - it obviously pays off!

Happy Holidays!

0 Likes