Re: Transfer DVR Schedule from cloud to new DVR
mslaing301
Enthusiast - Level 1

You're a genius. You should be on Verizon's payroll. I just spent 20 mins on the phone with one of their reps who was clueless. Thank you!

Nigel3
Enthusiast - Level 1

This did not work for me. I have just spent two hours trying to solve this with Verizon - to be told it will nee some time to work through a technical issue. I followed the instructions to be instructed the series already exists. I may as well program my DVR again.

I was able to ull down the items from the previous DVR but it did not import the entire series. This is the second time I have had to do this with Verizon in only 11 months with them providing my TV service. 

They informed me that they would work through the technical issue. I have little confidence. Wish I had stayed with AT&T!! 

The error i had on trying to copy over was that "series already existed" and it only allowed me to import one at a time and not import anything from Cloud. Any advce would be appreciated. 

blackrequiem

Thank you SO much! I really didn't feel like sitting on the line forever trying to figure this out!

Worked like a charm!

0 Likes
nanaben7

I have the new enhanced dvr that records up to 6 shows at a time.  none of the advice as to retrieving from the cloud seems to work.  anything not said so far that would assist?

0 Likes
Jb214

Thank you so much.  Haven't done it yet but searched for quite a while on Verizon's site.  Before I was going to call Verizon,  Google's the question.  Your answer came up.  Really appreciate your help.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
wishfioswascheaper
Enthusiast - Level 1

Didn't work for me either, the verizon rep (supervisor) was clueless told me to do something else that was wrong.  This made sense and when I did it I saw a "dvr download failed" or something to that effect, hit "info" to retry but nothing worked. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes