Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just got FiosTv and the box we received doesn't work. However, it worked long enough for me to program it to tape all of my shows for a week, and it appears to have taped all of them. But now we have to get a new box and I will lose all of my shows if I can't transfer them.
Does anyone know how to transfer recorded programs from one VZ Fios DVR box to another?
My box does the same thing if I unplug it (once every two or three months). When it turns on it makes one click then powers off. I figured out what I have to do when I plug the power cord back in is to press the power button as soon as it powers off. I may have to do this two times. This seems to make the box "come alive" and boot up. I know that I have a bad box but this is something that I can live with as it has no other issues.