Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just got a replacement for my old FIOS remote. I was able to find the proper code for my Olevia TV using the supplied instructions. That's not the issue.
I really liked how the FIOS installer set up my old remote and I got comfortable with it. I never had to switch modes because everything worked intuitively. All of the buttons properly controlled the set top box, with the exception of the power and Volume buttons, which controlled the TV. I really never had the need to power off the STB, except if I needed to reset it because of problems. And then I would just use the power switch on the STB itself. I almost never need to adjust anything else on my TV, because it's set up the way I like it.
I'd like one mode where the power and volume button only control the TV, while the Menu and all other buttons still controls the STB. My old FIOS remote did that. I HAVE tried setting it up (as it explains in the instructions) so that the power button controls both the STB and TV, but it doesn't work properly.