Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Trying to watch AMC shows

drmdzh
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to watch AMC shows

Message 1 of 3
(2,099 Views)

I'm trying to watch the Walking Dead. I go to the AMC site and after clicking on the episode I want it asks me what service I use, I click FIOS. It then takes me to a page that says I need to sign up for FIOS... which I have! I sign in, and then there's no way to get back to the AMC page to watch the episode. I've tried signing in to the FIOS site first, tried having both sites open at the same time. Nothing works. I keep going around in circles. HELP! This is supposed to be a service of FIOS that I get for paying for it!

Well, now it's just giving me a "Bad Request" page when I click the FIOS button on AMC's page.

Anyone have a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
JustinG
Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Re: Trying to watch AMC shows

Message 2 of 3
(2,074 Views)

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? This worked for me when the login system got all messed up.

Which browser are you using? The process is pretty straight forward. Here are some instructions:

Mrs_Dean_Wormer
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Trying to watch AMC shows

Message 3 of 3
(1,896 Views)

Oh wow, thanks SO much for posting that.  I've been banging my head on the table trying to get both AMC and FX online shows to play, and this did the trick!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.