Turn Off Fios One Box Automatic Shut Off?
ja1016

Is it possible to disable the "auto shut off" on the Fios One box? After a few hours my box automatically turns off and when I turn on my TV again, i'm defaulted to the generic "warm up" home screen. I would love to have it automatically turn on to the last channel I was watching...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turn Off Fios One Box Automatic Shut Off?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Go to MENU > Settings > System > Media Server Settings > Auto Power Off then choose None and hit OK.

With FiOS TV One is might say TV One or FiOS Tv One Settings instead of Media Server Settings.

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes. Go to MENU > Settings > System > Media Server Settings > Auto Power Off then choose None and hit OK.

With FiOS TV One is might say TV One or FiOS Tv One Settings instead of Media Server Settings.

Scorpio4

Mine has a checkmark next to “none,” yet I come home and find it frozen with no audio! When I change channels, do I press OK on the remote? I particularly have trouble with the Light Classical (channel 1849), as it is very confusing when it first loads. It goes from one screen appearance directly to another, with “Did you know?” Info at the bottom left. That’s when I press OK. Maybe I’m not supposed to? Please help as it’s driving me mad! Thank you and Merry Christmas Eve!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes