(Tv One) Cancelling Recordings
Bananaphone1

Anytime I cancel a scheduled recording from the schedule within seconds it pops back up in my scheduled list. It’s very annoying that I have to just let it record and then delete it to get rid of it. Is it possible this may be because they sent me 2 main boxes when I upgraded? 

0 Likes
Re: (Tv One) Cancelling Recordings
Jthelpsme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, are you scheduling the recording via the app or the set top box? 

0 Likes
Bananaphone1

always set top, I’m pretty sure the having 2 dvr boxes is what’s causing this, I need to figure out how to make a dvr box into just a regular box 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

So having 2 DVRs costs extra.

Just call and say you want to downgrade one of the DVRs to act as a regular box.

0 Likes
Sixxchamps

I am having the same problem . I typically set the recordings  up for series on the SD channel and cancel it when I watch it in HD.  It will not stayed cancelled . This started happening with the New format that was released a few months ago. It is very annoying.  I only have one dvr

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes