UFC pay per view
hatebadsupport

Trying to order UFC 154.  Channel says PPV e vent is not available.  The event is on the pay per view listing and it says I can order it on line.  Still not available after trying to order on line.  The customer support line is constantly busy and after 10 minutes of waiting the phone hangs up.

Anyone else see this problem?

0 Likes
Re: UFC pay per view
Mike-In-VA

Yes!  For UFC 154 I had the same problem.  Picture this - a house full of people waiting on this event and we waltz on over to channel 1001 to order (as I had done numerous times before) and ... NOTHING!  A stupid error message saying that the PPV event is unavailable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me????

This was horrible, customer service was unhelpful -- pushed me over to billing to order it -- after they said they ordered it for me --- STILL NOTHING --- then back to technical service for a 40+ minute wait ... gave up and ordered it in minutes on Xbox Live.  Microsoft 1, Verizon 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo frustrated by this poor service.  Definitely 2 strikes for Verizon last night...

0 Likes
sc00ter2

Same thing, I asked why does channel 1001 for UFC 154 display "PPV event is not available" ?

Chat help stated outage in area which I found a pathetic attempt to explain issue when all the other channels including other PPV are fine. 

0 Likes
sc00ter2

Yes, I have same thing. Had to order on UFC.tv and order stream, pretty pathetic, V chat tech gave up and said an outage in area which is quite **bleep** since all the other channels including other PPV are fine.

0 Likes
N_B
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just found out that UFC 175 price increased to $62.99 now!  **bleep**?!?  Don't you make enough money already?!  Give us a @#$%ing break!!

0 Likes