Unable To Activate Media Client
Radio20061

I received the Verizon shipment on 23JUN and had issues with the Media Server right out of the box. After alling the Help Desk, they stated that they were having issues with the network and that activation couldbe completed at a later time. After a while, activation of the media server completed successfully. However, I have yet to be able to activate the media client. I have attempted to do so at least twice a day since the following morning it was received. It starts with an AP01 display and goes up to AP03, which idicates 50% completion on the screen, but fails shortly after. Sometimes doesn't make it tht far. When it does fail, F 3A is the most common error seen. I have verfied all connections, unplugged for 30 seconds and restarted, but nothing is working. I have been searching the forums and it would seem that no one else is having this issue...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Unable To Activate Media Client
jennera

Were you able to activate your client box?  We are having the same problem and after staying on the phone with customer service for over an hour they said we must have a bad connection and schedule a tech to come to our house on Tuesday...4 days away!   The old boxes worked fine and did not have any connection issues so not sure why they think that is our problem.

0 Likes
Radio20061

No...I haven't had the patience to contact the help desk, but was planning to do so this weekend. I have still been attempting to activate at least once a day. If you could post the results of your visit with the tech, I would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance and good luck!

0 Likes
MzBMD
I had the same problem and it's bc they failed to send me a new router with the Quantum equipment. If you have the solid black router you will need them to send you the red/black router to successfully activate your equipment. Hope this helps!
0 Likes
Radio20061

Very interesting. Thanks for the .info. Once Jenerra reports back, I will call and ask those questions.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes