Unable to Activate Extreme HD due to Pending Internet Video Trial Order
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I recently signed up for the Internet Video trial. Orginal box I was shipped would not activate. Was told to ship that box back. Then tech showed up to try and install another box. He couldn't activate that one either.
Now I am trying to add Extreme HD package to my account. But trial order if hung up and order won't go through. I am being told it may take 2 days to clear out the stuck order.

Wondering if anyone else has had these types of issues and if they were successful in getting moving along.

Message Edited by CRobGauth on 11-04-2008 03:48 PM
0 Likes
Re: Unable to Activate Extreme HD due to Pending Internet Video Trial Order
Justin46
Legend
Please check your PMs. Thanks, Justin
0 Likes
hofs1
Enthusiast - Level 1
im having the same exact problem..no one can contact the trial team and they dont reply to emails any help would be nice.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
Both of you guys please pm me your info so I can get that taken care of for you. I have contact with that group. I just need phone #'s to the accounts and I'll take care of the rest so pm me that info.
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was finally able to get mine pushed through. Just had them go in and cancel the previous order. Took like 3 days for it to be processed, but it finally cleared and now I have the full HD.

Thanks for the offer of help. I will keep you in mind for the future.

0 Likes