Unable to keep my flex view purchases
MedicDre

It was made aware to me that when I moved to my new home that once I recieved a new DVR box I would lose my previous recordings.  It was not however, described to me that the movies that I had purchased through flex view would be lost.  I've never gone out of my way to complain about anything nor have I ever had an issue with Verizon until now.  I've spent an extra hundred dollars or so to purchase movies and now they're gone with, what  I was told, no way to retrieve them.  I'm very angry and more importantly very disappointed in this.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to keep my flex view purchases
PJL
Master - Level 3

@MedicDre wrote:

It was made aware to me that when I moved to my new home that once I recieved a new DVR box I would lose my previous recordings.  It was not however, described to me that the movies that I had purchased through flex view would be lost.  I've never gone out of my way to complain about anything nor have I ever had an issue with Verizon until now.  I've spent an extra hundred dollars or so to purchase movies and now they're gone with, what  I was told, no way to retrieve them.  I'm very angry and more importantly very disappointed in this.  

Movies purchased through flex view are NOT los when you move to a new homet, even if you terminate all service with Verizon.  See this link.