Re: Unable to sign in on WatchESPN, HBO GO etc
FireFish1
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way, to someone's credit (or at least I'd like to think so), it appears that my Verizon FiOS athentication issues have been resolved.

0 Likes
two1five
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well as of right now, when i try and activate my apple tv to watch ESPN, I get the authentication error message telling me I need a FIOS account with ESPN.  I have FIOS with almost everything and the username/pw was accepted....

0 Likes
BrerLappyn

Having the same issue with accessing ESPN3 tonight.

0 Likes
lus28

I'm having the exact same problem, I activated my xbox on Thursday and it's been fine up unti today...

HBO Go on the Xbox has been asking me to activate the device so I asked for a new code and tried ot log on to HBO Go on the pc to enter the code but it said, "To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO."

I'm in the Fort Worth area..

0 Likes
Knickfan718
Enthusiast - Level 2
I think I am having the same issue as you guys except, I think that Verizon is denying me access into watching shows from these apps despite me paying for the service all because I am not at home connected to my fios Internet.

I am quite upset as I don't understand what's the point. Why would I watch something from my iPad at home using my Internet service if I could just watch it on the **bleep** television?

The point of these things, for me at least, is to be able to watch my shows through the service that I pay for while I am away traveling for work.
0 Likes
Myke19581
Enthusiast - Level 2
I'm in no. VA. cannot authenticate at all tonight on hbo go or showtime app on iPad or on windows PC? Both worked fine yesterday.
CouchPotatoe

I'm having the same problem... failure to authenticate for HBOGO or Showtime, from my AppleTV and via browser on my computer.  This is the third night over the past two weeks that our plans for a family evening have been frustrated by this recurrent problem. This is ridiculous.  We are paying for a service we are not receiving, and not receiving any credits for the failure of service. Much more of this and I'm going to switch to another provider.  Verizon, are you listening?

0 Likes
seapickle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

For whatever it's worth, I'm also having the same login problems to Watch ESPN on my laptop, iPhone and AppleTV. Authentication servers do not seem to recognize me as having an account any longer. This is a global type problem and it's discouraging to see this has been going on for over a month without a general statement from Verizon. I work for this company and I'm embarrassed...

0 Likes
Ipac0
Same issue here. Hello?
0 Likes
LeftyGuitar
Enthusiast - Level 3

This sucks!!!! I was watching "The Sopranos" and all was well last night, no access problems.  Now tonight, 
"Not Entitled" message prompt, **bleep**?!?  My HBO regular STB channels are working fine & by bill is paid.  

Hoping this gets resolved soon...............................

0 Likes