Unable to sign in on WatchESPN, HBO GO etc
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

Please Help.

I use several different apps to stream. They are HBOGo, MaxGo, WatchESPN, Encore, and Starz.

Earlier today I had to log onto them, which was no big deal because last log in was a couple days ago.

However, now when i wanted to watch something just a bit ago, WatchESPN now says that I have to be subscribed to FiOS TV with ESPN. Also, it says similar things on each other app as well. I checked them because of the ESPN snafu.

What is going on !?!

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Unable to sign in on WatchESPN, HBO GO etc
kh241

I'm having the same issue. Game of Thrones finale is tonight!

FIX THIS.

0 Likes
vitzez

I can't sign into HBOGo either. Even tried using different browsers.  What's going on Verizon?? Anyone else able to sign on yet?

0 Likes
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

Where are you guys located? 

I am in VHO7

Mind you that my issue does not relate to just One service, (HBOGO) .  I am having problems with All services that i mentioned. 

0 Likes
feloniousq
Yep - having same issues tonight. Located in n. va.
0 Likes
Popatopia
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was working fine until 9:01 when the new Game of Thrones released. Never had these issues to Comcast. First week with FIOS and I am very disappointed. Looks like they don't have authentication servers that can handle the load.

0 Likes
WorseThanDish
Verizon is terrible. Today is just a new problem with them, HBO Go won't work. Every day for the last month I have had one problem or another with Verizon. It is utter crap and I can't believe I'm still stupid enough to pay for it. I hate Verizon. Comcast rules!
0 Likes
vitzez

@thewebcobbler wrote:

Where are you guys located? 

I am in VHO7

Mind you that my issue does not relate to just One service, (HBOGO) .  I am having problems with All services that i mentioned. 

I'm in Southern california...

0 Likes
thewebcobbler
Contributor - Level 3

Are any of you having problems with other services? like me.  WatchESPN, Starz, Encore etc

Not just HBO/Max GO.

0 Likes
feloniousq
Yes. All streaming services. Also only intermittently able to log into myverizon. Tv phone and Internet otherwise working fine.
0 Likes