In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Well as of right now, when i try and activate my apple tv to watch ESPN, I get the authentication error message telling me I need a FIOS account with ESPN. I have FIOS with almost everything and the username/pw was accepted....
07-15-2013 06:19 PM - edited 07-15-2013 06:24 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, I activated my xbox on Thursday and it's been fine up unti today...
HBO Go on the Xbox has been asking me to activate the device so I asked for a new code and tried ot log on to HBO Go on the pc to enter the code but it said, "To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with HBO."
I'm in the Fort Worth area..
I'm having the same problem... failure to authenticate for HBOGO or Showtime, from my AppleTV and via browser on my computer. This is the third night over the past two weeks that our plans for a family evening have been frustrated by this recurrent problem. This is ridiculous. We are paying for a service we are not receiving, and not receiving any credits for the failure of service. Much more of this and I'm going to switch to another provider. Verizon, are you listening?
For whatever it's worth, I'm also having the same login problems to Watch ESPN on my laptop, iPhone and AppleTV. Authentication servers do not seem to recognize me as having an account any longer. This is a global type problem and it's discouraging to see this has been going on for over a month without a general statement from Verizon. I work for this company and I'm embarrassed...
This sucks!!!! I was watching "The Sopranos" and all was well last night, no access problems. Now tonight,
"Not Entitled" message prompt, **bleep**?!? My HBO regular STB channels are working fine & by bill is paid.
Hoping this gets resolved soon...............................