Unable to watch saved DVR programs on Fios Mobile App
Mdmomof3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have tried MULTIPLE times to resolve this issue 2 chats, 2 phone calls, one service technician all to no avail. We are beyond frustrated that we are paying for a service we are not receiving.

We are unable to watch saved programs from our DVR on any mobile device. We have confirmed we have enhanced and multiple DVR service, so that should not be the issue, however, it seems the app does not recognize that we have the enhanced service as the error message is "Want to watch DVR content on your mobile device? To see your upgrade options, visit verizon.com/myverizon".

Multiple technicians still are unable to resolve. (One even crashed our DVR yesterday from restarting it so many times, thus the technician visit.) The technician confirmed all DVR's working and set up properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on all devices, all same error message. Also, should note that the app can ACCESS the DVR, it allows me to edit series recordings, and I can see the available recordings, I just can't watch them either at home or away from the home network.

Beyond frustrated that no one can figure this out and the technicians just keep asking the same questions over and over to no avail. I need someone to support the service we are paying for..

Re: Unable to watch saved DVR programs on Fios Mobile App
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Mdmomof3 wrote:

Have tried MULTIPLE times to resolve this issue 2 chats, 2 phone calls, one service technician all to no avail. We are beyond frustrated that we are paying for a service we are not receiving.

We are unable to watch saved programs from our DVR on any mobile device. We have confirmed we have enhanced and multiple DVR service, so that should not be the issue, however, it seems the app does not recognize that we have the enhanced service as the error message is "Want to watch DVR content on your mobile device? To see your upgrade options, visit verizon.com/myverizon".

Multiple technicians still are unable to resolve. (One even crashed our DVR yesterday from restarting it so many times, thus the technician visit.) The technician confirmed all DVR's working and set up properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on all devices, all same error message. Also, should note that the app can ACCESS the DVR, it allows me to edit series recordings, and I can see the available recordings, I just can't watch them either at home or away from the home network.

Beyond frustrated that no one can figure this out and the technicians just keep asking the same questions over and over to no avail. I need someone to support the service we are paying for..

You need to contact customer service, not tech support and get your account reset. The app is not recognizing you have paid for the service, that is an account issue.

braveheart3158
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same issue. Is it because I use a Google router and not the Fios router?

0 Likes
Rose37

Me too

0 Likes