Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Unexplained NBA TV Blackout

BTH
Contributor
Contributor

Unexplained NBA TV Blackout

Message 1 of 2
(969 Views)

In Bucks County, PA, just north of Philadelphia.   Both last Sunday (Philadelphia at New Jersey) and last night (Boston vs. New York), there was a message on NBA TV that the games were blacked out.     At first I thought the Sixers was was being shown on another channel in our area, but it was not.   Certainly, the Boston/New York game was not since it's not in our viewing area.   A friend who lives 20 minutes away and has the same channel package was able to see the game last night.   

So I'm pretty sure this is some sort of mistake/glitch and I don't want it to occur once the regular season starts.    

Don't know if this is a Verizon issue or NBA TV.   Anyone know who to contact to get this corrected?

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Unexplained NBA TV Blackout

Message 2 of 2
(949 Views)

What did you see when you tuned to the channel?

If I remember correctly, I think it says to hit B to troubleshoot.

Did you do that?

If so, what did it say?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.