Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Unhandled Exception when signing into HBO Max

Linda_in_NJ
Contributor
Contributor

Unhandled Exception when signing into HBO Max

Message 1 of 2
(325 Views)

I am trying to sign into HBO Max using the provider sign-in. I choose Verizon, and am taken to a login screen where I enter my My Fios credentials - so far, so good. But then I get a screen that just says "Unhandled Exception," and I can't get into HBO Max. The weird thing is that I successfully streamed HBO Max on this same MacBook last week, but now I can't log in. I went into Safari and cleared out all the history, but that didn't help. I'm running Safari version 14.0.3, if that helps. Any ideas?? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Unhandled Exception when signing into HBO Max

Message 2 of 2
(272 Views)

@Linda_in_NJ wrote:

I am trying to sign into HBO Max using the provider sign-in. I choose Verizon, and am taken to a login screen where I enter my My Fios credentials - so far, so good. But then I get a screen that just says "Unhandled Exception," and I can't get into HBO Max. The weird thing is that I successfully streamed HBO Max on this same MacBook last week, but now I can't log in. I went into Safari and cleared out all the history, but that didn't help. I'm running Safari version 14.0.3, if that helps. Any ideas?? Thanks!

You might need to contact customer service and have them reset your Fios account.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title