Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So I pay for Galavision and TDN, I can watch them on my tv. But when I go to their streaming service in Univision, I'm not allowed to watch Galavision or TDN, which have the Champions League games I want to watch. I talked to their customer service, and they said the issue was on FIOS' side, given that they get authentication from FIOS to see if I am allowed to watch that channel. So please, someone help me.
You may need to contact customer service and have them reset your accounts. That usually takes care of authentication issues. Also make sure to delete the info and cache in the app on your device. You may also have to remove and re-install the app from a fresh download.